Second Saturday FAQ and Offering CEUs for your workshop
- Second Saturday co-founder Candace Bahr answers Frequently Asked Questions.
- Kentucky leader Douglas Donald shared a great idea about how to build your referral network by offering Continuing Education Credits (CEU/CPE/Other) for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT) and Social Workers.
Douglas has kindly provided copies of the files he used to obtain approval.
These are, of course, Kentucky-specific documents but they may be useful as templates and examples of the process.
Sample Files > Application and approval > Kentucky Board of Marriage & Family Therapists
DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE
Contents of Zip File
1. CPE form for LMFT in Kentucky.
2. Cover Letter and Application forward to Board of Marriage & Family Therapist.
3. Copy of Approved Listing of CPE classes in Kentucky — Second Saturday workshop is number eighty-seven.
4. Copy of database that he used to send a letter of offering free CPE for all LMFTs in Kentucky.
Draft documents > Douglas is also applying for CPE with the KY Board of Social Work
1. Application for Social Workers(Draft).
2. CPE form for Social Workers(Draft).
3. Grievance Procedure(Draft).
4. Cover Letter to Social Work Board (Draft).